We want to make sure that everyone who comes to Longleat Safari & Adventure Park can make the most of a fun-packed day out and do so safely. Find out about accessibility.
Adopt a Gorilla
We support the Gorilla Organisation which works to save this endangered species from extinction.
For £25, you can adopt Amy, a lovable mountain gorilla, either for yourself or as a gift for a loved one.
Find out more
Tel: 0870 241 0643
Blue Peter Badges…
ONE child carrying a valid Blue Peter badge card and a Blue Peter badge will be entitled to ONE free All in One Day Ticket when accompanied by a minimum of one adult / senior purchasing the All in One Day Ticket at full price.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid throughout Longleat visitor season.
- Only valid against the All in One Day Ticket only.
- Blue Peter badges cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (including e-tickets purchased on the Longleat website and Tesco Clubcard vouchers).
- Each Blue Peter badge holder must be accompanied by a minimum of one full paying adult or senior purchasing the All in One Day Ticket at full price (doesn’t include tickets purchased through Longleat e-ticketing or Tesco Clubcard Vouchers).
Birthday Parties & Special Occasions…
Safari Birthday Treats
Looking for a unique birthday treat? Check out our Safari VIP Tours. A once-in-a-lifetime experience led by a Longleat Ranger, Step behind the scenes in an exclusive tour of the UK’s No. 1 Safari Park. These unforgettable experiences give unique insight into the day-to-day life of the animals and the people who look after them. For animal mad youngsters, try out the Animal Adventure VIP Tours! Click here for details.
Anniversary Dinners and Special Events
What more special way to celebrate an anniversary than to hire Longleat House’s East Wing? We cater for functions of all shapes and sizes. Choose from the grandeur of the Elizabethan Great Hall to the sumptuousness of the Green Library and the vibrant and modern look of Lord Bath's Banqueting Suite... Find out more.
- Further to a recent review of Longleat's security and animal welfare policy we are no longer able to accept dog walking in the following areas: Longleat House and associated courtyards, the formal grounds, landscaped gardens, Pleasure Walk and the Longleat Safari and Adventure Park attractions. (Not applicable to Service Dogs although restrictions do apply).
- Visitors bringing dogs can use the free kennelling facilities at the entrance to the Safari Park for the duration of the day. This service operates on a first come first served basis. Advanced booking is not possible.
- The kennels at the Safari Park entrance are basic - we are happy for you to bring a blanket or something that reminds them of home. Dogs are not supervised whilst in the kennels and are left at your own risk.
- Service dogs are welcome everywhere at Longleat excluding the Safari Park, Hunters of the Sky, Jungle Kingdom, Monkey Temple, the Butterfly House (within Animal Adventure), the Bat Cave or the Motion Simulators.
- Please use poop scoops.
Safari Bus Service…
- Soft top cars and motorbikes etc., are not allowed in the Safari Park. A limited daily Safari Bus Service can be booked at Tickets & Information (Main Square) subject to availability and a per person surcharge (3yrs+).
- The Safari Bus Service is subject to availability. Capacity is limited and bookings are taken on a first come served basis.
- The Safari Bus Service is not available to groups.
- The Safari Bus Service is unable to accommodate wheelchairs.
- Pushchairs can be left at the Safari Bus Stop at visitors’ own risk for the duration of the Safari Bus trip only. Longleat accepts no liability for loss or damage to pushchairs left unattended.
Eating and Drinking…
With such a full day of fun you are bound to work up an appetite! Our food is great quality and fantastic value, with kids’ specials a regular feature on our menus. Find out more - special offers and discounts available here!
Tesco Clubcard Vouchers…
- Longleat accepts the Tesco Longleat 1-Day Entry Token against Day Ticket purchases. Monetary tokens and Tesco Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted.
- The Tesco Longleat Deal Token must be presented at the time of purchase. Retrospective tokens will not be accepted.
- All in One Day Tickets purchased through the Tesco Clubcard scheme can be upgraded to the Annual Pass. Just show your ticket and receipt at the Annual Pass office on the day of your visit and upgrades will be made.
- Tesco Tokens cannot be used against online purchases.
- Please visit www.tesco.com for full details.
- Wheelchairs must be booked prior to your visit (tel: 01985 844400 during office hours). They are subject to availability. There is no charge for this service.
- Pre-booked wheelchairs can be collected from the Annual Pass Office (approximately 200m from the disabled parking bays).
- A non-monetary deposit (such as a driving licence, car keys, etc.) will be required to ensure the safe return of the wheelchair.
- The wheelchair can be used for the whole day but must be returned to the Annual Pass Office one hour prior to closing.