Information for Local Residents
We are delighted to offer our local residents the opportunity to purchase the Annual Pass at a discounted rate (over and above the 10% discount already available online) on any open date during the 2014 visitor season.
Enjoy a day out with friends and family or simply pop in for an after school treat! With so much to see and do, one visit is never enough!
The Annual Pass Offers...
- Unlimited entry to Longleat Safari & Adventure Park for 12-months from date of purchase.
- Free entry to Longleat's seasonal events. Click here to see our upcoming events (excludes special, pre-booked events and attractions).
- 10% off in Longleat catering outlets (for up to 4 people per transaction). Excludes confectionary, crisps, wrapped ice creams and bottled drinks. Excludes Bank Holiday weekends.
- 20% off all Longleat VIP experiences. Click here to see our fabulous range of experiences.
- 20% off tickets for Friends and Family. Click here for discount voucher and terms and conditions.
- 10% off in Longleat gift shops (excluding sweet shop).
the special local residents discounted rate is as follows..
|Walk Up Rate||10% Web Discount||Local Residents Price||Local Residents Saving|
The Local Residents rate is applicable to the following post codes. These have been based on a 20-minute drive time from the Estate and have been calculated using the drive-time mapping system, Microsoft MapPoint®…
|BA10 0||BA12 0||BA14 0||BA9 9|
|BA11 1||BA12 6||BA14 9||SP3 4|
|BA11 2||BA12 7||BA15 2||SP3 5|
|BA11 3||BA12 8||BA2 7||SP3 6|
|BA11 4||BA12 9||BA3 5||SP8 4|
|BA11 5||BA13 3||BA4 4||SP8 5|
|BA11 6||BA13 4||BA9 8|
Enlarge to see 20 minute drive time map...
What Happens Next?
- On the understanding that you live within the post codes written above then please bring proof of your address (such as a utility bill) and a form of ID (such as driving license) to Longleat Safari & Adventure Park on the day of your choice (up to Monday 3rd November 2014).
- Advise that you are a local resident and that you'd like to purchase the Annual Pass at the Local Resident discounted rate – proof of address plus ID will be required at this time.
- Full payment will be taken and you will be directed to the Annual Pass Office so that your Annual Pass/es can be produced. Please note that all members of the party must be present at this time as photographic ID is required. We cannot accept photographs taken in advance.
- Take receipt of your Annual Pass/es and enjoy!
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for local residents living within the post code areas stated.
- This offer is limited to members of the household only.
- Annual Passes are non-transferable, cannot be sold and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Proof of address and identification will be required at the time of purchase.
- Please click here for the full Annual Pass benefits and conditions.
- The local residents discount rate cannot be used in conjunction with any promotion or special offer.
- The local residents discount rate does not apply to disabled or carer rate annual passes. To check out the online concessionary rates for the Annual Pass click here