Discover even more fantastic attractions including...
King Arthur's Mirror Maze
Yearning to be a Knight of the Round Table? At King Arthur’s Mirror Maze you can join the many knights on the ancient quest to discover the Holy Grail.
Family Bygones Exhibition
A collection of everyday objects c.1850-1930 belonging to Longleat House and Estate.
Meet My Ancestors
Lord Bath takes centre stage in this fascinating audio-visual presentation. You’ll get the insider’s guide to the Thynn(e) family as he talks you though the whole family tree and his links to Tacitus, Old King Cole, Alfred the Great and the Royal Family.
Need To Know
- Postman Pat® Village is only available for children aged 14 years and under. Adults/seniors will only be admitted if accompanied by a child.
- A minimum height of 1.2m operates on the Motion Simulators.
- A maximum height of 1.3m operates on the Tea Cup Ride. Adults/seniors will only be admitted when accompanying a child.
- For health and safety reasons, we cannot accept babes in arms on the Tea Cup ride. Toddlers/children must be 2 years + to use this ride.
- Due to the nature of the rides both the Tea Cups and Motion Simulators are inaccessible to wheelchair users.