12 Months Unlimited Fun & Adventure
Longleat Annual Pass… Enjoy a day out with friends and family or simply pop in for an after school treat! With so much to see and do, one visit is never enough!
Your Money Saving Benefits
- Unlimited entry for a whole year from your first visit
- FREE entry to Longleat's seasonal events
- 20% off all Longleat VIP experiences
- 20% off tickets for Friends and Family
- 10% off in Longleat catering outlets
- 10% off in Longleat gift shops
How to Buy?
- Annual Pass
Entry to Longleat for a whole yearMore details
Fantastic value and endless fun
10% off when you buy online!
Your pass to a whole YEAR of fun! You get entry to Longleat Safari & Adventure Park and all its amazing attractions for one year from the date of your first visit. Come back as many times as you like and experience the attractions and displays. Plus don’t miss out on the many other passholder perks!
Includes entry to:
- UK’s No. 1 Safari Park including Cheetah Kingdom, Monkey Drive-Thru and the famous Lions of Longleat
- Adventure Park including Jungle Kingdom, Monkey Temple, Jungle Express, and the Adventure Castle
- Longleat House & Gardens
- Spectacular daily shows including Hunters of the Sky
To secure tickets online you must book no later than midnight (GMT) on the day before your intended visit.
- Adult 15-59yrs
- Child 3-14yrs
- Senior 60yrs+
- Gate price
- Online price
Terms & Conditions of Use
- The Annual Pass will be dated for 12-months from the date of initial visit.
- The Annual Pass is specific to the named person and can be used during normal opening hours and up to the expiry date stated on the card. It is not transferable for any reason.
- If you visit without the Annual Pass card then you will be asked to pay the normal Day Ticket price, which is non refundable.
- Longleat reserves the right to withdraw an Annual Pass or refuse renewal of an Annual Pass at any time.
- Lost Annual Passes can be replaced but at an additional charge of £10 per lost card. Replacement cards can only be issued in person, as a new card – including a new photograph – will need to be produced.
- Some attractions or special events may not be included in the Annual Pass. Latest updates will be posted on this website.
- Entry is subject to the standard terms and conditions. Opening times and days vary throughout the season, please ensure that you check our opening dates and times – click here for details – before commencing your journey.
- Children aged 14 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- The Annual Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Refunds will not be given.
- The Annual Pass is not for resale and cannot be transferred.
- Longleat reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice.