For more information and larger groups call 01985 844400
Need to know
Need to know
- The All In One Day Ticket and Deadly Day Tickets are available for on day online purchase but with no discount. All other ticket types must be booked no later than midnight (GMT) on the day before your intended visit.
- When you buy online, print off your email confirmation or note the unique booking reference code. You will need this to claim your tickets on arrival.
- Blue Peter badges, Tesco Clubcard Vouchers and other offline promotional/discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with tickets purchased online.
- Longleat accepts all major credit and debit cards except Diners Club.
- Longleat operates a policy of no refunds or exchanges for tickets booked online.
- The Longleat e-ticketing system applies to parties of 1-99 visitors only. Pre-booked groups including Scout and Brownie Groups, Group Travel Organisers, Excursions etc., with a minimum of 12 paying people get reduced rates. Find out more about group prices or contact Group Customer Services on 01985 844328 or [email protected].
Want to change the date of your ticket?
- Please telephone 01985 844400 if you would like to change the date of your visit. A £5 administration fee per booking will be applied for a change of date.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required before your original intended date of visit to ensure that a change in date can be made. A change of date cannot be made after the original intended date of visit has passed.
- A change of date can only be within the same season as that of the original intended date.
- Please note that All in One Day Tickets, House & Gardens Tickets plus Longleat/Cheddar Combo Tickets are date specific. This policy does not apply to Annual Passes.
Our Best Price Guarantee means you can't buy cheaper comparable tickets anywhere else online. This guarantee excludes promotions that may run from time to time.